Our best-selling planners, notepads, and stickers all in Latin American Spanish!
- • 100% Latin American Spanish
- • Made in the USA
- • Thick 80# Text Weight Paper (Resists Ink Bleeding)
- • New Customizable Spanish LifePlanner™ (Now Undated!)
- • NEW Teacher Lesson Planner
- • Too Cool for School Sticker Book & Holiday Stickers
- • Note From The Teacher Notepad & Substitute Teacher Notepad
- • Undated 12-month calendar & vertical weekly layout
- • Mid Century Circles interior design
- • Platinum coil
- • Best-selling weekly planning system
Spanish Teacher Lesson Planners
Frequently Asked Questions
Our Spanish collection features an expanded line of organizational essentials in 100% Latin American Spanish. It features personalizable weekly planners, teacher planners, and school planners, as well as custom notepads, and colorful, functional stickers.
Our collection of planners in Spanish is specially curated to help you get organized, reduce stress, and reach your goals. Choose the planner that fits your lifestyle: our Spanish LifePlanner (the best everything planner), our Spanish Teacher Lesson Planner (perfect for Spanish language and Spanish-speaking educators alike), or our Spanish Academic Planner (our best Spanish school agenda). Choose your favorite cover design. Personalize your planner with your name, school name, or favorite quote, even add your own photos if you like!
From weekly and monthly planning layouts for personal and professional organization, teachers and lesson planning, and students who need to track projects and exams, there’s a planner in Spanish that can help you stay organized and keep important notes and dates all in one place. Let Erin Condren help you discover and personalize the Spanish planner that fits your needs and style.
Erin Condren Spanish Planners come in various sizes: the Spanish LifePlanner and Spanish Academic Planner come in 7” x 9”, and the Spanish Teacher Lesson Planner comes in 8.5” x 11”.
Follow these easy steps to start personalizing your Spanish planner with your favorite photo:
- 1. After choosing your planner, click the "Personalize" or "Build Your Planner" button and scroll down past the name personalization option to the "Cover Photo Options" section.
- 2. Click "Add Back Cover Photo." Then, click on the blank photo boxes with the + symbol to customize and add a photo. (Note: cover photo options may vary depending on the cover design.)
- 3. For those with front and back cover photo upload options, select "Upload Photos" or "Or Fill With Color." For those with a pre-designed front cover and back cover photo upload option, select "Upload Photos." Photos should be at least 1MB to 2MB in size. Please note: If you're logged into your EC Account and have used our photo upload tool before, you should see those images under the "Local Device" tab.
- 4. Once an image has been uploaded, click on the image to edit the photo and then click ‘Add Photo To Design.’
- 5. The photo will appear on the cover design when it has been successfully added.
Get more tips and information on uploading photos from our Erin Condren FAQs.
If you are looking for a planner in Spanish, know that Erin Condren has many options for you! Our Spanish planner and notepads are written in 100% Latin American Spanish and printed on thick, heavy 80 lb. text weight paper, which offers a luxurious writing experience and resists ink bleeding.
academic planners, and teacher lesson planners. Our expanded Spanish collection accommodates just about everyone, including high school and college students, teachers, tutors, and homeschooling parents, and anyone else who appreciates the level of organization and accountability that our high-quality Spanish planners provide.