teacher lesson planner
The ULTIMATE teacher planner with all-in-one organization for lessons, checklists, and productivity.
Complements digital tools for organization & inspiration. Now with new designs, features, and more!
- • Weekly, Monthly & School Year Planning
- • Lesson Planning Pages, Calendars & Goal-Setting Sections
- • Checklists, Communication Logs, Note Pages & More
- • Customize & Personalize Your Planner Cover
- • Choose Your Interior Design: Inspire, Wildflowers, or Focused
- • Select Your Size & Binding: 7" x 9" (Focused), 8" x 10" (Softbound), or 8.5" x 11" (Spiral)
Our most popular teacher planner –
create lesson plans, keep track of student
assignments, and stress less over your
workload so you can focus on what
Pick & personalize
Choose your coil
Pick from 2
- choose your colors
Vegan Leather Teacher Lesson Planners
Lay Flat & Lefty Friendly
The same stress free planning and proven
layouts in a softbound, 8” x 10” format.
Pick & personalize
Pick from 2
Sleek & Minimal
Discover our collection of minimalist
planners featuring vegan leather covers
and elegant designs that will keep you at
the top of your game.
Pick your vegan
Choose your coil
Frequently Asked Questions
- All-in-One Teacher Planner: The ULTIMATE catchall lesson and life organizer, student checklist, and productivity notebook.
- Highest Quality: Made in the USA and built to last with proven layouts, designer details, and the highest-quality materials.
- Most Customizable: Choose your planner size and binding, your cover and interior design, and personalize your perfect planner.
- It Works: Don’t take our word for it. Here’s what teachers shared in our 2022 Teacher Lesson Planner Survey:
- 98% said it helps them stay organized.
- 95% said it brings them joy.
- 94% said it helps them see the bigger picture and plan ahead.
- Best Overall Value: Less stress, more joyful, effective organization all school year for just 17¢ a day.
The Erin Condren Teacher Lesson Planner is the ultimate teacher-approved, teacher-recommended school agenda that helps teachers, tutors, and homeschooling parents plan and organize their lesson plans for the year. It's an all-in-one planner that includes student checklists, communication logs, monthly calendar spreads, weekly lesson planning spreads, lots of note pages, and more.
Every teacher has their own teaching and planning style. For first time educators, take the guesswork out of organization, productivity tracking, goal setting, and more with a teacher planner with a proven layout. Here are some of the must-haves for every teacher planner:
Class list with each student's birthdays and their parent or guardian contact information
Planning pages for academic lesson plans
Checklist pages to use as grading sheets, performance trackers, attendance record, and more
Academic year calendar
Weekly, monthly, and yearly planning pages
Student communication log and meeting notes
Labels and planner stickers for categorizing different school subjects and task types
Note pages, to-do lists, graph paper, sheet protectors, and more
Erin Condren Teacher Lesson Planners come with a variety of size options and binding styles, including as a 3-ring binder with 8.5” x 11" planning pages, an 8.5" x 11" spiral organizer, an 8" x 10" lay-flat softbound planner, and a new 7” x 9” spiral planner with a Focused, streamlined layout.
If you're looking to purchase an Erin Condren teacher planner in person, you can visit one of our three store locations in Austin, TX, Fairfax, VA, or Irvine, CA to get hands-on experience in personalizing your Teacher Lesson Planner. We even offer virtual and in-store workshop events to help you stay organized and increase productivity. You can also find Erin Condren teacher planners at most Target stores in the office and school supply section. Get your hands on a teacher planner at a store near you!
Follow these easy steps to start personalizing your Teacher Lesson Planner with your favorite photo:
1. After choosing your planner, click the "Personalize" or "Build Your Planner" button and scroll down past the name personalization option to the "Cover Photo Options" section.
2. Click "Add Back Cover Photo." Then, click on the blank photo boxes with the + symbol to customize and add a photo. (Note: cover photo options may vary depending on the cover design.)
3.For those with front and back cover photo upload options, select "Upload Photos" or "Or Fill With Color." For those with a pre-designed front cover and back cover photo upload option, select "Upload Photos." Photos should be at least 1MB to 2MB in size. Please note: If you're logged into your EC Account and have used our photo upload tool before, you should see those images under the "Local Device" tab.
4. Once an image has been uploaded, click on the image to edit the photo and then click "Add Photo To Design."
5. The photo will appear on the cover design when it has been successfully added.
Get more tips and information on uploading photos from our Erin Condren FAQs.
Bring color to the classroom with our best-selling custom Teacher Lesson
Planner! Stunning designer details and a teacher-preferred layout make this the go-to organization tool for
educators of all styles (in class and online). The ultimate school agenda for planning lessons that create,
motivate, and inspire a love of knowledge in students, it's a leading lesson planner among teachers, tutors,
homeschooling parents. Use it in tandem with your school’s digital teaching tools for optimal organization.
Fun and functional features include tabbed academic year calendar spreads, inspirational quotes throughout, four sticker sheets, checklists pages, more lined and graph pages for notes, large, double-sided folder, sheet protector, and so much more. In addition to the best-selling spiral teacher planner, this classroom organizational essential is also available as a lay-flat softbound book or three-ring binder. Set yourself and your students up for scholastic success. Build your custom teacher planner today and enhance it with new planner accessories, writing tools, teacher notepads, bags and totes, and other teacher favorites! And if you want an EVERYTHING planner to organize it all (personal, professional, and everything in between), we recommend our top-selling weekly LifePlanner™.