Top 20 Travel Tips: How To Pack Like a Pro
Traveling can be exciting! It can also be stressful when things don’t go as planned. Forgotten essentials, suitcase spills, lost luggage … we’ve all been there! Plan to start your next trip right by packing like a pro with these time-saving, stress-busting (and just plain cool) travel tips.
Travel Light & In Style with Top 20 Packing Tips!
- Plan it out before you pack it up with a packing dashboard.
- Lay items on your list out two days before packing them away.
- Roll your clothes instead of folding them for more space.
- Store necklaces in paper straws or in plastic cling wrap to avoid tangling.
- Pack multi-outfit shoes, instead of one pair for every outfit.
- Organize chargers & cords in a hard sunglasses case.
- Pack a waterproof phone case (chances are, you’ll need it!).
- Store earrings in a pill box.
- Bring extra resealable bags for wet swimsuits.
- Keep your suitcase fresh with dryer sheets.
- Use a contact lens case as a travel-sized lotion container.
- Put a cotton pad in your compact to keep it from breaking.
- Carry hairpins in a mints box.
- Store curling irons & flat irons in oven mitts.
- Store extra shoes in shower caps.
- Carry essentials in your carry-on, in case your checked bags are delayed or lost.
- Bring an extra, collapsible bag for carrying travel treats back home.
- Ask for samples of your favorite cosmetics instead of packing full-size products.
- Group all the items you’ll need to remove for airport security in the same bag.
- Pack compression socks for more comfort during long flights.
Have a travel tip of your own? Share it here!
Now you’re ready to travel with less stress and MORE space in your suitcase! Have an amazing trip & don’t forget to take the scenic route!