Academic Planner 101
Plan for a better, brighter school year and stay on top of your studies with the best-selling Academic Planner. Learn all about this collection of popular student planners—why students prefer it over others, what’s in it, which planner is the best, and exactly how it can help you!
What is an academic planner?
An academic planner is a school agenda book designed to help students stay organized, track projects and exams, follow class schedules, meet deadlines, take notes, and more.
What is the best academic planner?
Students and educators alike prefer the Erin Condren Academic Planner because it has proven layouts that help students with scheduling, time management, weekly and monthly planning, project management, productivity, stress reduction, and makes organization easier.
What should be in an academic planner?
An academic planner should have monthly and weekly planning pages, trackers for projects and exams, productivity pages, class schedule section, note pages, and more. An excellent student planner will also include extras that keep students motivated and make planning fun like customization and personalization options, beautiful design elements, included stickers, and even inspirational quotes!
As a leader in the student planner space, the Erin Condren Academic Planner includes key fun and functional features honed over years of customer research, input from educators, and feedback from students, including:
- Dated 12-month school year calendar
- Monthly motivational quotes
- Monthly notes and productivity pages
- Class schedule pages
- Detailed pages for projects and exams
- Dated monthly and weekly spreads
- Option to add on additional 40 lined note pages
- Durable and personalizable covers
- Coiled-in sticker sheets
- Enhanced holiday & heritage celebrations sticker sheet
- Additional customization options:
- 2 binding options: coiled or softbound
- 2 layout options: colorful (coiled or softbound) or minimal (softbound)
How does the Academic Planner help students?
Over 91% of students who use the Erin Condren Academic Planner report it helped them ...
- meet deadlines and due dates
- manage their workload
- take more responsibility for their assignments and commitments
- develop good habits
- improve time management
- reduce stress
97.4% of students who use the Erin Condren Academic Planner say they would recommend it to a friend.*
Shop the full collection to discover the perfect student planner for you!
*Source: 2021 Academic Planner Customer Survey