There is something to be said for a well-written thank you note, and thankfully, we’ve got plenty stunning stationery designs to add some glamour to your gratitude! First rule of thumb, don’t stress about the process. No matter what you send, a handwritten note is leaps and bounds more thoughtful than a digital message, so you’re already ahead of the game! Take a couple of these tips into consideration as you sit down to write your holiday thank-you’s:
1. Double, triple, quadruple check your spelling. This may seem fairly obvious, but there is a lot to be said for crossing your t’s and dotting your i’s!
2. Select stationery that speaks to your style! Tackling your thank-you’s is a lot more enjoyable when you can write them on stationery that reflects your personality! Play with personalization and color to make it your own, and match your cards to a brightly colored envelope for a pop of color that will stand out in a stack of mail!
3. Few words? Fill the space! Don’t be intimidated by a large space to fill, just increase your font size! That way it doesn’t look too bare.
4. Be specific. No one likes a generic e-mail disguised as a personalized note, so why do the same to your friends and family? Even if the thanks may be obligatory, the more specific you can be with what you are thanking them for, the more personal and profound the message will be.
5. Seal the deal! As a finishing touch, try sealing your envelope with an address label, sticker or washi tape! It’s an adorable addition that will delight the recipient before they even open it.
Ready to send your best thank you’s yet? Shope our selection of customizable stationery!