How To Make Your Planner STICK Out with Washi
Washi tape, paper tape, sticky tape, oh my! Watch how Erin Condren uses colorful tapes to make her plans STICK out in style & discover more sticky planner hacks in our Inspiration Center!
Don’t you just love how much fun Erin is having with the colorful washi tape in the video?! Here are a few handy takeaways of her top sticky tape tips.
1) Use washi & paper tape to mark extended periods of time.
2) For hourly layouts, use thinner washi tape.
3) Easily color code schedules for different family members with sticky tape.
4) Decorate your planner with colorful & patterned tapes.
5) Oops! Made a mistake? Washi it out (or hide it with stickers)!
6) Mark special events with metallic washi or paper tape for the occasion!
There are endless ways to washi, but the best way is YOUR way! Explore & have fun working out your fave way to use washi tape, paper tape & stickers. Here’s some more inspiration from the Erin Condren team, planners, bullet journalists, stampers and more to keep your creativity flowing!
Stick to Stylish Planning & Discover More Ways to Washi!
• Curious about bullet journaling? See how bullet journalists use washi!
• If you love stickers, you’ll love learning how to make your plans STICK out with fun & functional stickers!
We’d love to feature your planner craft too! Share how YOU use Erin Condren washi & paper tape, stickers & clear stamps in your favorite EC book here!