The holidays are coming, and it’s never too early to plan and outsmart the season’s top stressors: busted budgets, ditched diets, tiresome travel, high-pressure parties and visiting in-laws. There’s nothing we can do about the last one, so let’s focus on planning like a pro for the smoothest, EC-est, most enjoyable season yet. You deserve it. Here are six tips to make it happen.
Claudia Bach is the admin of one of the largest, most active and fastest growing planning communities on Facebook, Bullet Journal Junkies, which currently has 145K members. As a longtime member of the planning community, Claudia has had the honor of being on various design teams and speaking at several planner conferences and events, including Go Wild hosted by Wild for Planners. Claudia lives in Naperville, IL with her husband and 13-year-old daughter Lindsey, who is following in her mom’s footsteps as a planner girl. Claudia can be found on Instagram at instagram.com/chicagomomplans.
There is something to be said for a well-written thank you note, and thankfully, we’ve got plenty stunning stationery designs to add some glamour to your gratitude! First rule of thumb, don’t stress about the process. No matter what you send, a handwritten note is leaps and bounds more thoughtful than a digital message, so you’re already ahead of the game! Take a couple of these tips into consideration as you sit down to write your holiday thank-you’s:
1. Double, triple, quadruple check your spelling. This may seem fairly obvious, but there is a lot to be said for crossing your t’s and dotting your i’s!
2. Select stationery that speaks to your style! Tackling your thank-you’s is a lot more enjoyable when you can write them on stationery that reflects your personality! Play with personalization and color to make it your own, and match your cards to a brightly colored envelope for a pop of color that will stand out in a stack of mail!
3. Few words? Fill the space! Don’t be intimidated by a large space to fill, just increase your font size! That way it doesn’t look too bare.
4. Be specific. No one likes a generic e-mail disguised as a personalized note, so why do the same to your friends and family? Even if the thanks may be obligatory, the more specific you can be with what you are thanking them for, the more personal and profound the message will be.
5. Seal the deal! As a finishing touch, try sealing your envelope with an address label, sticker or washi tape! It’s an adorable addition that will delight the recipient before they even open it.
Ready to send your best thank you’s yet? Shope our selection of customizable stationery!
You don’t need to ask me twice to throw a party… so when my team came up with the brilliant idea to host a press event showcasing our new LifePlanner™, I was immediately sold. We reserved a serene space at the amazing new restaurant, Au Fudge in West Hollywood and began the party prep. We knew there had to be food, flowers and FUN, and so there was just that. Mixed summertime blooms in bright corals, pinks and yellows brought the LifePlanner™ party to life one pop of color at a time.
As the intimate group of influencers started to trickle in, the room began to beam with excitement and chatter of which layout each attendee had chosen. We pre-printed each gal’s book to ensure she was ready to rock her new LifePlanner™ look upon arrival.
We even set up a DIY decorating desk for attendee’s to stage a snapchat or start filling out their new book!
Planning is hard work, so we made sure all attendees we’re fueled up for a long day of chatting and planning with light bites and sweet treats. Mini waffles and tea sandwiches made for a delightfully delicious afternoon.
All that was left was for our guests to go home and start planning. It was such a pleasant afternoon showcasing our new LifePlanner™ collection and getting to know a few of the gals we work with and appreciate so dearly. We can definitely say the event was a success and we can’t wait for the next!
Are you interested in working with us? Please email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org!