Here at Erin Condren, we love connecting with our customers and fans—and that’s why we’re so excited to announce the grand opening of our newest store in the Mosaic District in Fairfax, Virginia!
Showering friends and family during the holidays is truly the most enjoyable part of celebrating…and I promise you it doesn’t have to be expensive! No matter what your DIY skill set, I’ve got a great list of adorably easy handmade gifts and party favors to get you through the giving season with a touch of grace and a whole lot of joy.
I’m obsessed with nail art these days and LOVE following the incredible work of nail artists on social media! However, for those of us that don’t have the tools or the talent, I absolutely love the brilliant invention of nail wraps (stickers!!!). We’ve partnered with NCLA who has some amazing collaborations with Beyoncé & Hello Kitty, so, I was incredibly honored to be collaborating with them for my first collection of wraps! The application process is really meant for DIY-ers and takes some practice to make perfect!
Here are a few hints to help you with an accent nail or full set of fashionable nails:
What you’ll need:
- Nail wraps in your favorite design – mini nail file included!
- Base coat/Top Coat (not included with nail wraps)
- Tweezers/Dowel (optional, also not included)
1. First, clean and file your nails as you normally would before applying polish. Any nail shape will work, however, I recommend keeping them square to make the design really pop and to eliminate how much you need to trim them to fit!
2. Apply a clear base coat (NCLA has a great option, but any clear base coat will work!) onto clean, dry nails, and LET DRY. I can’t stress this part enough- without a fully dry base, the stickers may slide and won’t adhere properly.
3. Depending on the width of your nail beds, you may need to trim your nail wraps (don’t worry about the length, we’ll get to that in a moment). Should you need a trim, simply measure the excess against your nails and use cuticle scissors to cut them to size.
4. Next, apply the round side of the nail wrap against the cuticle. Stretch from the bottom upward and outward until you have the perfect fit!
5. Air bubbles? Don’t stress! Press firmly from the cuticle in an upward motion until the wrap is completely flat.
6. Lastly, use a nail file to remove any excess by filing in a downward motion. Apply a coat of clear polish for a flawless finish!
Ready to ‘nail it’ with nail wraps? Shop all five designs here!
*Don’t worry if you forget these instructions when you get the wraps. They come with a full set of easy to follow instructions as well.
Those who know me will tell you: any excuse to throw a party, you can count me in! So when I saw our posh palms design printed on wine totes, trays, and placemat pads, it got me SO excited to plan an elegant summer soirée!
Whether you’re the one greeting guests at the door, or you’re on the hunt for the perfect hostess gift, no evening is complete without a sip of something refreshing while the sun sets! For a themed event, try customizing the bottles with gift labels – I love this look for engagements or anniversaries when you may want to keep the bottle as a keepsake. Or if you’d rather leave the label clean, a wine tote in palms print is the perfect way to present your favorite beverage to the host.
Feed your fancy side by whipping up a charcuterie plate! It’s not actually as fancy as it sounds- just an array of cured meats, cheeses, and dried fruit, but when served on a palms acrylic tray is charcuterie-chic! I love the green and white palette in an outdoor setting, but you could also customize the colors in bright fuchsia or orange for a tropical-themed fiesta!
In keeping with the sophisticated style of the theme, fern fronds are a super simple way to decorate your table scape. Place settings in palms are just too posh, especially with matching placemat pads. String lights overhead add a finishing, romantic touch that will lead your guests to linger long into the night!
This gorgeous, garden get-together would not be complete without green tea macarons. Served in a palms acrylic box, they are a charming treat on top of an exquisite evening!
Inspired by all this natural beauty? Wait ’till you see wood grain! Shop new designs now.
With wedding season in full swing, it seems that every weekend there’s another happy couple to celebrate. In my experience, the girl-time shared before a wedding can sometimes be even more fun than the big day- especially when the bridal shower or bachelorette party has a cute & clever theme!
This adorable bridal bash was hosted by the cousin of the bride. Using our new cactus design as inspiration, Lily put together a party fit for the ultimate boho bride (named Kale) and I think it’s safe to say this soirée was a huge success!
When guests entered, they were instructed to get creative with the guestbook (a TakeNote notebook with dot grid pages let the feelings flow!) Combined with a spread of our designer stickers and sticker sheets, party pops markers, and a polaroid zip printer, it made it easy for friends and family to leave special messages & photos for the bride. It truly created a one-of-a-kind memory book the bride will hold onto long after she tosses her bouquet!
Another darling detail were the cactus cookies and other sweet treats passed around on acrylic trays! These make for an awesome gift for weddings and showers alike. The interchangeable inserts ensure that the bride and groom will be able to serve up snacks through any season or occasion.
The prettiest placemats kept the theme going and made for some seriously stylish table settings! Bright floral arrangements in various vases matched the cactus design perfectly, and an acrylic photo block featured a snapshot of the soon-to-be newlyweds!
Last but not least, sweet succulents made for excellent favors for the guests to take home! “Let love grow” cactus gift labels added a personal, pretty touch to the planters.
Want more behind-the-scenes looks at my life outside of the office? Follow me on Instagram!