"..a PAPER planner? ....but can't you just keep track of schedules and to-dos from your phone?" Yes, some people thought I was nuts when I created the first edition of the Life planner in 2007. I consider myself quite tech savvy, but I still find that I am more organized and prepared when I create handwritten schedules, lists and goals in an old school planner. I also found that the more stylish and personalized the planner, the more likely someone is to carry it with them and use it to simplify busy schedules and better plan for successful living.
The popularity of this Life Planner has grown so much over the years, and I am so proud to say that each year it gets better & better. How will YOU use it? As a Nutrition/Exercise log? Newborn sleep & peep record? Work meetings & Appointments? Academic & Social planner? Keepsake Journal or Scrapbook? The possibilities are endless, but I do know that if we are able to manage our time better, we ultimately have more time for the people and experiences that are most important. I like to say, "plan well and party often!"
This new edition is packed with improvements that we worked on all year based on feedback from our amazing community. So many bells & whistles, it just keeps getting better and better thanks to you! Enjoy:
- an INTERCHANGEABLE, laminated, heavy duty 10mil cover for protection from daily wear and tear
- inspirational quotes throughout
- LAMINATED tabs for extra durability
- TWO-page monthly spreads w/ reinforced coil-side binding
- goals and to-do lists for every week and month
- weekly spreads divided into morning, day & night
- meal/exercise/lists/etc. section for highlighted daily notes & activities
- clear, snap-in page holder/ruler
- over 25 lined and designer blank pages for notes and sketches
- DOUBLE-sided "keep it together" folder to wrangle receipts, stamps, and other papers
- 240 colorful stickers to highlight birthdays, special events and reminders
- bound-in zip lock pocket with 12 gift labels and "let's get together" cards
- perpetual calendar booklet for birthdays and anniversaries
- sturdy aluminum coil that will not bend & allows your planner to lay flat
- add photo stickers, custom event stickers, matching notepads, a pen holder, marker set, designer sticker sheets, coil clips or even elastic bands to further customize your planner to be as YOU*nique as you are!
|dimensions||7.25" x 9.25"|
|pages||12-month (January 2015-December 2015) planner has 170 pgs|
|Paper Type||70lb Text|
i would like a january 2015 - december 2015 life planner only