DIY WASHI TAPE ENVELOPE LINER
Transform something simple into a beautiful and unique work of art.
Jazz up your envelopes with a pop of a pattern or color! We love using washi to add personality to our plans, but this fun method really elevates the look of any mailed letter! Follow the below simple steps and assemble all your supplies beforehand and you’re ready for the simplest DIY envelope liner and most elegant end result!
Not sure when or why you’d mail a letter? Think again! Heartfelt handwritten notes send a sweet message and compared to a text full of emojis, leave a huge impact. Whether you want to send “thinking of you” cards to long-distance friends, send a sympathy card to someone going through a tough time or know someone with a birthday on the horizon, there’s always a reason to send something sweet- and (with this tutorial) stylish!
We’ve listed out the basic supplies you’ll need as well as how to make this cute craft!
- Washi Tape, Card Stock (Or Erin Condren Designer Sticker Sheets)
- Double-Sided Tape or Glue
The How To:
1) Download our envelope liner template! (Note this is for our 4bar envelope that comes with any Erin Condren note card order)
2) Trace template on desired paper, cardstock or washi (we recommend our designer sticker sheets!) and cut out.
3) Insert liner into the envelope; fold flap to crease. Lift flap, keeping the liner folded and apply glue stick or double sided tape (your preference) around the liner edge.
4) Fold down the envelope flap onto the liner, rubbing to adhere.
5) Send your stylish snail mail on its way!
Envelope liners truly elevate all kinds of correspondence! From new baby announcements, holiday cards, to wedding save the dates, or a simple “thinking of you” note, you’re sure to make a sophisticated statement!