NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE ONE’S CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Except where prohibited by law, the Seasonal Surprise Box Contest (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, and legal residents of all provinces and territories in Canada (excluding residents of Quebec) who are the age of majority or older (18 years of age in most jurisdictions) as of the date of entry. Employees, contractors, directors, and officers of the sponsor, EC Design, LLC (“Sponsor”), and its subsidiary and affiliated companies, distributors and licensees, advertising or promotion agencies, and their immediate family members (parent, child, sibling, and spouse of each), and those living in the same household of each are not eligible to enter or win. Other eligibility requirements and conditions of participation are set forth below in these official rules for the Promotion (“Official Rules”). All federal, state, municipal, and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law.
2. Entry Period: The Promotion consists of separate prize-draws held each day from May 28, 2019 to June 3, 2019 (“Day 1 through Day 3”). The entry periods for each daily Promotion are as follows:
(a) The Day 1 Promotion begins at 12:01 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) on May 28, 2019 and ends at 11:59 p.m. PT on May 28, 2019 (the “Day 1 Entry Period”).
(b) The Day 2 Promotion begins at 12:01 a.m. PT on May 29, 2019 and ends at 11:59 p.m. PT on May 30, 2019 (the “Day 2 Entry Period”).
(c) The Day 3 Promotion begins at 12:01 a.m. PT on May 31, 2019 and ends at 11:59 p.m. PT on June 3, 2019 (the “Day 3 Entry Period”).
3. How to Enter: To enter, during each Entry Period, eligible participants can either (1) purchase one (1) Seasonal Surprise Box for $35.00 by clicking on the following link and following the purchase instructions: https://www.erincondren.com/seasonal-surprise-box to be automatically entered, or (2) enter by sending an email to email@example.com and include in that email the following; your first and last name, street address, city, state/province, zip/postal code, country, daytime telephone number, email address and provide verification of age eligibility. Each entry for the applicable Promotion is referred to as “Entry” and collectively, “Entries”. Each eligible person completing the entry process will be entered in the applicable Promotion (“Entrant”)
4. Entry Conditions: Entries must be submitted during the applicable Entry Period to be eligible for the applicable Promotion. Limit to one Entry per person, per Entry Period. Any attempts by an Entrant to submit more than one Entry for him/herself into the applicable Promotion will result in such Entries being disqualified. Participation in the Promotion is voluntary and does not require you to purchase anything from the Sponsor. Submitted Entries will not be acknowledged. Neither Sponsor, nor any telephone network, nor any service provider is responsible for incorrect transcription of entry information, or for any human error, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures or any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access any website or online service, or any other error or malfunction, or late, lost, illegible, incomplete, damaged, or misdirected entries or entries not properly forwarded to Sponsor.
5. Prize and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): Each daily Promotion will have the prize(s) (“Prize”) listed below:
(a) Day 1 Promotion – 3 winners will each receive one (1) Seasonal Surprise Box (ARV for each individual winner $64.00)
(b) Day 2 Promotion – 1 winners will each receive one (1) Seasonal Surprise Box (ARV for each individual winner $64.00)
(c) Day 3 Promotion – 1 winners will each receive one (1) Seasonal Surprise Box (ARV for each individual winner $64.00)
6. Prize Conditions: All costs associated with acceptance or use of the Prize, are the sole responsibility of the Winner. The Winner may waive his/her right to receive a Prize. A Prize is non-transferable, non-exchangeable, non-refundable and has no cash value, and must be accepted by the Winner as awarded. A Prize may not be upgraded, and no substitutions by the Winner will be allowed, except that Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a Prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated Prize should be unavailable for any reason.
7. Winner Selection: The winners of the Promotion (“Winners”) will be randomly selected from the entries received. The Winners will be announced within fourteen days after the end of the applicable Entry Period.
8. How to Claim Your Prize: The Winner will be contacted by a representative from the Sponsor within fourteen days after being selected a Winner. The Winner will be notified via the email they have provided on the entry form. In the event that the Winner cannot be contacted within fourteen days after Sponsor first attempts to contact the Winner, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, or a Winner rejects a Prize, the Prize will be forfeited and an alternate Winner may be selected. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following: (a) potential Winner’s failure to timely respond to the notification; (b) the return of the notification as undeliverable; or (c) any other non-compliance with the Official Rules. In the event of a prize forfeiture, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner. The Sponsor shall not be responsible or liable for any failure by a potential Winner to accept the Prize for any reason.
9. Odds of Winning: The odds of winning a Prize in the applicable Promotion depend upon the number of eligible Entries received during each Entry Period.
10. Prize Delivery: The Prize will be delivered to the Winner within fourteen days after Sponsor verifies the Winner’s eligibility to enter and to win this Promotion.
11. Conditions, Disclaimers, and License: By entering the Promotion, each Entrant agrees that: (a) he or she will abide by and be bound by these Official Rules; (b) the Entry will not be acknowledged by Sponsor; (c) Sponsor or any of its affiliated companies or the advertising and promotional agencies affiliated with Sponsor or those affiliated companies, or any of their officers, directors, employees, agents or representatives (collectively, Sponsor’s “Affiliates”) are not responsible for claims, injuries, death, losses or damages of any kind resulting from participation or inability to participate in the Promotion, or the awarding, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of a Prize; (d) Sponsor is not responsible for any inability of the Winner to accept the Prize for any reason; and (e) by entering the Promotion, all Entrants further agree that Sponsor has the sole right to decide all matters relating to the Promotion, including fact, interpretation, eligibility, procedure, fulfillment, and disputes from the Promotion.
Neither Sponsor nor its Affiliates are responsible for (i) any typographical or other errors in the printing of the promotion materials or the offering or announcement of the Prizes, (ii) any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in operation or transmission at any website, (iii) failure of any Entry to be received by Sponsor due to technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, (iv) communications line, hardware and/or software failures, or (v) damage to any computer (software or hardware) resulting from participation in the Promotion.
Although Sponsor attempts to ensure the integrity of the Promotion, neither Sponsor nor any of the Affiliates are responsible for the actions of Entrants or other individuals in connection with the Promotion, including attempts by Entrants or other individuals to circumvent these Official Rules or otherwise interfere with the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned by reason of damage by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical limitations or failures, strikes, industry conditions, bankruptcy or liquidation, marketplace demands, applicable law, unforeseen obstacles, or any other causes which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, could corrupt, compromise, undermine, or otherwise affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, viability, or proper conduct of the Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to modify these Official Rules, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend all or any part of the Promotion, and in the event of cancellation or termination, to select a Winner from among all eligible non-suspect Entries received up to the time of such cancellation, termination, modification, or suspension, as applicable. If the Promotion is terminated by Sponsor as set forth above, Sponsor will post notice of such termination on its website. Inclusion in such drawing will be each Entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. Proof of submitting an Entry will not be deemed receipt of such Entry by Sponsor.
12. Release and Indemnification: BY ENTERING THE PROMOTION, ENTRANTS RELEASE AND HOLD SPONSOR AND ITS AFFILIATES HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LOSSES, DAMAGES, RIGHT, CLAIMS, AND ACTIONS OF ANY KIND ARISING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THE PROMOTION OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY PROMOTION-RELATED ACTIVITY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ACCESS TO ANY MATERIALS, OR RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE AWARDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROMOTION, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, AND/OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, AS WELL AS CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION, AND/OR INVASION OF PRIVACY. Each Entrant agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Sponsor and its Affiliates from any and all claims, liabilities, damages, expenses and costs (including legal fees) brought or asserted by or on behalf of any third party against the Sponsor or its Affiliates arising from or related to the Entrant’s information infringing or allegedly infringing a third party’s intellectual property rights, publicity, privacy or confidentiality rights, or defaming or otherwise causing harm to a third party.
(b) Publicity Release: Except where prohibited, by accepting the Prize, the Winner grants permission for Sponsor and its agents to use his/her name, voice and/or likeness, for advertising, merchandising, promotion and/or publicity purposes in any and all media now known or hereinafter invented without territorial or time limitations and without additional compensation.
(c) Applicable Law: The Promotion, and any disputes that may arise hereunder, shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the state of California without regard to the conflicts of laws principles of any jurisdiction. Venue with respect to any such disputes shall be had in the courts located in Los Angeles, California.
14. Official Rules: By participating in the Promotion, each Entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion. The Promotion will be run in accordance with the Official Rules, subject to amendment by Sponsor. Each Entrant must comply with the Official Rules and will be deemed to have received and understood the Official Rules by participating in the Promotion. The terms of the Promotion, as set out in the Official Rules, are not subject to amendment or counteroffer, except as set out herein. If any provisions of the Official Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules will not constitute a waiver of that provision.
15. Sponsor: The Promotion is sponsored by EC Design, LLC, 4860 West 147th Street, Hawthorne, CA 90250.
16. Winners List: For the Winners List, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: EC Design, LLC, Attn: Winner List EC Seasonal Surprise Box Promotion, 4860 West 147th Street, Hawthorne, CA 90250 within 90 days after the end of the Entry Period.