Stephanie Abraham (thebohemiancrown.com) is a style, fashion and beauty blogger that lives her life by the motto “It’s not what you wear, but how you wear it.” Her blog, The Bohemian Crown, is dedicated to helping viewers create a personal style, express their fashion, and define their beauty! With over a decade of fashion and personal styling experience in NYC and Columbus, she gives knowledge and confidence to make everyone’s wardrobe work for them in any situation! Recently engaged, her latest posts share behind-the-scenes looks at how Steph is planning her upcoming nuptials.
Planning a wedding comes with a lot of details, appointments, and a very specific time frame. Sometimes it can be overwhelming keeping it all together especially in one place. I rely heavily on my Erin Condren LifePlanner™ for everyday life, so I knew that when it came to planning my BIG day, their new Wedding Planner was a must!
Details about the planner:
• Monthly spreads- You can choose from 12 to 24 months (great if you have a longer engagement!)
• “I DO” list section- This includes lists like wedding colors, styles and themes and most importantly…wedding must-haves! This section also lists important things to keep track of for each month. For example, 14-9 months ahead of the wedding focuses on your budget, selecting your wedding party, finalizing your date and booking your officiant. There are also checklists for 8-6 months, 6-4 months, 4-2, 1 month before, the week of the wedding, and last but not least the “stress-free-bride-to-be wedding day timeline!” It is a life-saver and helps tremendously to see the list visually. It doesn’t hurt that it’s gorgeous, either!
• Vendor contact list- This is genius! Its hard enough to keep appointments together let alone all the vendors you visit during the wedding planning process. It has all the information like emails, phone numbers, and addresses, so you can quickly reference everything in one place.
• Wedding menu- The menu feature is really nice, because you have a notes space to keep for all of your tastings. If you do a ton of them it can be difficult to remember which items you liked and which items you did not.
• Gift log- I can’t tell you how many times these lists can get lost, or are on a random sheet of paper that you can’t read. The gift log is set up to include the names, gift and an area to cross off to ensure you sent your thank you’s. It is so important to show your appreciation for those who took the time to share your big day.
If you are like me and need to see your lists on paper, this planner is for you. In today’s digital world, it can be difficult to keep track of all your important tasks. I prefer to have something I can physically open up, make notes, and check off to-do’s in so I leave feeling organized and accomplished. This Wedding Planner is portable and great to keep around the house so both me AND my fiancé have access to the wedding details at all times.
Using my Wedding Planner has helped me stress less and focus on what’s most important: the love!