"..a PAPER planner? ....but can't you just keep track of schedules and to-dos from your phone?" Yes, some people thought I was nuts when i created the first edition of the Life planner in 2007. I consider myself quite tech savvy, but I still find that I am more organized and prepared when I create handwritten schedules, lists and goals in an old school planner. I also found that the more stylish and personalized the planner, the more likely someone is to carry it with them and use it to simplify busy schedules and better plan for successful living.
The popularity of this Life Planner has grown so much over the years, and I am so proud to say that each year it gets better & better. How will YOU use it? As a nutrition/exercise log? Newborn sleep & peep record? Work meetings & appointments? Academic & social planner? The possibilities are endless, but I do know that if we are able to manage our time better, we ultimately have more time for the people and experiences that are most important. I like to say, "plan well and party often!"
This new edition includes the following:
- laminated, heavy duty 10mL cover for protection from daily wear and tear
- sturdy aluminum coil that will not bend & allows your planner to lay flat
- perpetual calendar for birthdays and anniversaries
- TWO-page monthly spreads
- weekly spreads divided into morning, day & night
- LAMINATED tabs for extra durability
- snap-in page holder that doubles as a ruler
- goals and to-do lists for every week and month
- 20 pages of lined and designer blank pages for notes and sketches
- 1 page for important numbers, with a backside to keep addresses handy
- 240 colorful stickers to highlight birthdays, special events and reminders